Samuel is an Associate at Y.C Maikyau & Co .He holds a first degree with Honours in Law from Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State. He is an arbitrator, author and corporate consultant, with core expertise in Corporate & Commercial law, Human Rights, and Civil & Criminal Litigation. He has provided corporate & commercial law advice to corporate bodies and individuals within Nigeria. He began his professional career as a Legal/Research Assistant in the Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation (HOAGF). In his consummate years at the Bar, he has personally handled a range of complex corporate litigations. He has appeared in numerous proceedings before superior courts and dispute resolution centers. Samuel has participated in several workshops, seminars, symposia, and conferences both locally and internationally.
- Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).
- NBA (Unity Bar) Committee on Continuing Legal Education.
- NBA (Unity Bar) Section on Legal Practice Committee.
- International Intellectual Property Law Association (IIPLA).
- International Law Association (ILA).